Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Omaha Burgers & Hot Dog Deals! =D *** DEAD DEAL****

UPDATE!!!!!!


***** I jusr read that this deal is no longer active and that u have to spend over $100 to use the 25 GC...ughhhh...sorry! I still got my order in just fine! I hope they still honor seeing that i already PAID them!*****************





I Just purchased

12 Omaha steak burgers

&

8 gourmet Hot dog franks

For are u ready???

Sit down!

$1.48

Yes thats right!!!! This includes SHIPPING!!!

WOW greeat for my gator games!!!!


Check out

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/

her post for Omaha Steaks: Ground steak for $0.36 per pound!

Read the BLOG to fnd out how u get get your meat this cheap!

U automatically get 12 free burgers so if u get something else around the price range of 12.99 it will be under 2 bucks!

No comments: